- G. Thomas Sav - He is professor of Economics at Raj Soin College of Business - Wright State University and has published or participated in over 40 economic scientific papers.
- Yutaka Kurihara - Expertise: International Finance, Japanese Economy
- Ravinder Rena - Dr. Ravinder Rena, Professor of Economics and Coordinator, Joint African Master's Programme, Harold Pupkewitz Graduate School of Business, Polytechnic of Namibia, Post Box 13388, Windhoek, NAMIBIA
- Aidin Salamzadeh - Lecturer, Business Consultant, Workshop Facilitator, and Researcher / Consultant of the Rahbina Project (An Online Society)
- Iryna Lendel - Assistant Director, Center for Economic Development - Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
Apply to become a reviewer
We are always on the look-out for people to join our team of reviewers. If you feel you can make a regular, or even occasional, quality contribution of reviews to ScientificPapers, please drop us an e-mail. We would like to know:
- A bit about you (Brief curriculum vitae)
- Areas of expertise
- Number of papers to review per year
Reviewers are expected to write reviews in a timely, collegial, and constructive manner. Maintaining ScientificPapers as a scientific journal of the highest quality depends on reviewers with a high level of expertise and an ability to be objective, fair, and insightful in their evaluation
Your name and affiliation will appear on the Contributors section of the journal.