If you wish to publish your scientific paper in scientificpapers.org you must accept the following fee rate:
125 Euro / article
(the banking commissions are supported by the author)
What you get?
- Your paper will be published both in the online version of JKMEIT (ISSN 2069-5934) and the printed version (ISSN 2247-7756)
- Your paper will be indexed in all international scientific databases where the Journal is indexed
- 20% off the charges for participation in our 2015 Virtual Conference on Knowledge Society (details to be announced)
- Official document Scientific Papers which proves the participation in the Journal
+ You get one current hardcopy version by mail without additional charge if physical address provided.
2014 Submission terms
- Maximum 15 pages (+ 10 euro/page for any additional page)
- Maximum 3 authors / article
- Maximum 1 page of relevant references / article (aprox. 20)
How to submit
- Submit the scientific paper at email@example.com
- After reviewing your scientific paper, you will receive a paper id.
- You should make the payment using PayPal attaching you paper id.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, use the bank transfer alternative below the Paypal form.
Alternatively you can use Bank Account with the following specifications:
ADRIAN GHENCEA, paper ID: xxxx (your ID paper)
EURO – RO89 RNCB 0086 0019 4394 0002 – Banca Comerciala Romana, Bucuresti, Romania
SWIFT: RNCB RO BU
RON – RO19 RNCB 0086 0019 4394 0001 – Banca Comerciala Romana, Bucuresti, Romania