The paper will be edited entirely in English. Each paper shall have no less than 6 pages. Papers should be sent as email attachments to [email protected]
Each paper must be accompanied by a signed and dated publishing agreement:
Publishing Agreement (208.3 KiB, 786 hits)
Please use Word for Windows 2003/2007(Microsoft) (or equivalent Word Processor), with the following settings from the sample paper template:
Scientific Paper Template (118.2 KiB, 1,063 hits)
- Page setup: Page size A4, orientation portrait; Margins: mirror margins, top 3 cm, bottom 2 cm, inside 2.5 cm, outside 2 cm, gutter 0.5 cm; Layout: header 1.7 cm (different odd and even), footer 1 cm, section start continuous, page alignment top;
- Title of the Paper: 14pt Times New Roman, Bold, Centered, AUTHORS’ NAMES: Capital, 12pt Times New Roman, centered
- Department/Affiliation: 12pt Times New Roman, centered University: 12pt Times New Roman, centered Address: 12pt Times New Roman, centered COUNTRY: Capital, 12pt Times New Roman, centered [email protected] (12pt Times New Roman, centered)
- For Abstract, Key-Words please use 12pt Times New Roman Italics. For the content use 12pt Times New Roman. Use single space and one-column format after the Key-Words.
- For references use 12pt Times New Roman and IEEE Citation Style: numbers enclosed in square brackets for each reference. All references must be cited within the paper.
All papers will be subjected to peer review and are expected to meet standards of academic excellence. A blind review process will be used, employing two or three scientific reviewers. Author(s) will be notified about the outcome via email, using the declared address.
- Paper Title: The title should describe clearly and accurately the content of the article.
- Abstract: The abstract must include sufficient information for readers to judge the nature and significance of the topic. It should summarize the objectives of the article, methodology, results and conclusions.
- Keywords: Words or expressions that capture the essence of your paper should be listed in decreasing order of importance, ensuring consistency with the title and the abstract of the article.
- Paper Body: The article should be the result of a research corresponding to the specific topic of the journals’ issue. The structure of the paper should be clear and well organized. Titles and subtitles should be placed in logical sequence.
- Conclusions: Conclusions should provide a synthesis of the main contributions of the paper, discuss the importance of the work, and or suggest possible applications and extensions of the research.
Disclaimer for Scientific, Technical and Social Science publications:
Scientific Papers makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in its publications. However, Scientific Papers make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Content and disclaim all such representations and warranties whether express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this publication are the views of the authors and are not the views of Scientific Papers.
* The papers will be sent to the e-mail addresses indicated;
* The papers will be written in English.
* ScientificPapers reserves the right to accept or reject any research paper proposal/submission.